1. GCU believes in one God, made up of three distinct persons; the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. GCU believes that Jesus the Christ of Nazareth is the only begotten Son of the Father who leaving His home in heaven came here to earth putting on the very flesh which He created.
2. GCU believes that Jesus the Christ was born of a virgin woman named Mary, who was a Hebrew in the land of Israel. GCU believes that Jesus the Christ is the Word of God made flesh and dwelt amongst mankind to show them the perfect way back to the Father in heaven.
3. GCU believes that Jesus chose to be a living sacrifice through submitting Himself to the will of the Father who sent Him. GCU believes that Jesus chose those of the Jewish heritage to become the first disciples fulfilling the Fathers’ promise to father Abraham.
4. GCU believes that Jesus the Christ is the promised Messiah He claimed to be, and that He was openly put to death by way of the cross, willing to lay his life down, and having the power to raise it up again.
5. GCU believes that Jesus was the ultimate sacrifice required by Father God for the atonement of mankind sins. GCU believes it is the shed blood of Jesus the Christ, who died on the cross close to two thousand years ago that cleanses those who trust in Him from our sinful nature. This is the New Covenant into which the believer in Christ have entered. GCU believes that the believer in Christ Jesus has accepted Christ Jesus as Lord and Savior. It is this New Covenant that has been ratified on our behalf which exchanges our old life for the new life in Christ Jesus.
6. GCU believes that Jesus the Christ did rise from the grave after three days and walked the earth for another forty days. He was taken up into a cloud before his disciples’ eyes. GCU believes that Jesus will return the same way He left. He told His disciples to make disciples of all nations and peoples; we have entered into this service. GCU ministers are to be about the works of Jesus Christ daily until we die a natural, physical death or He returns to gather us unto Himself.
7. GCU believes that Jesus the Christ set the truest example of perfect love and forgiveness to all mankind, the ministers of GCU are to do likewise for each other especially when we have been offended.
8. GCU believes that Jesus the Christ is King of Kings, and Lord of Lords. Jesus will judge the living and the dead in the last day. He has been given all power and authority and is sovereign, having promised the Holy Spirit to come to all believers after he ascended back into Heaven fulfilling the blood oath covenant sealing us onto redemption by the Holy Spirit.
9. GCU believes that there is an enemy of our soul, once known by the name Lucifer who thinking himself equal to the sovereignty of God the Father and leaving his assigned duty and position, was cast out of heaven. This fallen angel is now known as Satan the devil, the accuser of the brethren and conspires against the will of the Holy Spirit for our lives as well as all His creation from the beginning of time.
10. GCU believes that the believer in Christ Jesus of Nazareth as the Son of God, has all dominion over the enemy of our souls as long as the believer submits themselves to the will of our Father, His son Jesus the Christ, and the Holy Spirit.
11. GCU believes that the Holy Scriptures are from God and inspired by Him, but are our everyday means of direction as to how a believer is to live their individual lives and give Him glory. The Holy Scriptures are for our training up and for correction. Therefore, GCU believes it is the duty of all disciples of Jesus Christ to study and show themselves approved by the standards the Holy Scriptures set for believers.
12. GCU believes in all the giftings of the Holy Spirit and desire to continually flow in them. GCU recognizes the truth that; faith, hope, and love supersede all gifts given by God. GCU recognizes that, love is the power in which all supernatural gifting must operate as we advance the Fathers Kingdom here on earth as it is in heaven.
13. GCU believes that all professing believers and disciples of Jesus the Christ should be water baptized in accordance to the Holy Scriptures. GCU believes that there is another baptism for those believers who desire to have their gifts awakened in their lives. The baptism of the Holy Spirit was first released by Jesus the Christ at the Feast of Pentecost. Jesus the Christ is still baptizing men and women in the Holy Spirit today. He does this sovereignly and through the laying on of hands by those filled with the Holy Spirit, transferring this spiritual power in accordance to the Holy Scriptures.
14. GCU believes that the person of the Holy Spirit is God. GCU therefore believes, that the person of the Holy Spirit is the witness for all believers and disciples of Jesus Christ. GCU believes that the believer has been sealed by the Holy Spirit unto salvation and have been born again of an incorruptible seed. Having a divine purpose here on this earth that is to be fulfilled prior to our natural death or the return of Jesus Christ.
15. GCU therefore attests to the fact, that we can only be saved; given a place in heaven with God; after confessing with our mouth, and believing in our hearts that Jesus the Christ, is the only way back to the Father (Romans 10:9).
16. U therefore believes that there is no other path in which one can be saved and enter heaven (Acts 4:12) except through Christ Jesus. (Galatians 5:1), Not being entangled with those things that cause us to be in earthly bondage.